Busaba Eathai (Wardour St)

106-110 Wardour Street, Soho, London, W1F 0TR - View on a map

Busaba Eathai (Wardour St) Restaurant In London

I went here 3 weeks ago because my friend's mother came to london so she wanted to meet me and my friends and buy dinner for us.

The food was very nice and delicious also there are a lot of dishes so I could try many different things. Most of the food wasn't too spicy but some food was quite strong so you have to choose well.

The service was good because the waiters were very nice and attentive.

The prices was reasonable. It wasn't too expensive.

the atmosphere was a little bit dark but it wasn't a problem for me.

Many people went with family or friends but sometimes we have to share our seats so I think it's a little bit uncomfortable. We need more elbow room.

However if i want to eat thai food, I will go there again.

Lee - View all reviews by this user
Thursday, May 23, 2013

On a VERY WET evening 19th December 2012, my Family of three teenagers, one 9 year old Parents of the teenagers and two Grandparents arrived here after a visit to O2 Pantomime. My SIL wanted Grandparents and children to share an experience he and his wife had experienced before. We were very wet!!!! It was not a problem, the staff very kindly showed and helped with the removal of our wet coats. We were quickly served drinks to cheer us up and shown menus with great advice on what and what not we and our children may like. Taster's brought to us were quickly brought again as we enjoyed and wanted MORE.!!! The rest of our meals were served politely and nothing was too much trouble for the waiters that served us.

A WONDERFUL experience and food/service/staff to be recommended .

I look forward to a RE-Visit :D)))))))) please.......

Janet Cliffe - View all reviews by this user
Monday, December 31, 2012

I ate here few days ago, and it was not the first time for me. I keep coming back to Busaba because I love everything regarding this place, from the well presented food which is just amazing, the atmosphere lovely, I love the lamps, the tables, the smell of the incense at the entrance the incredible, and also the smell of the Hands cleanser in the bathroom. The stuff is very young and friendly, sometimes they don't know very well the ingredients of every dish, but they are always willing to ask to the chefs. I always have Green Chicken Curry which is the best ever, very hot (not good for those who do not really fancy very spicy food), and the chicken is incredibly tender and grilled in a perfect way so the taste comes amazing. I had Pad Gai noodles, amazingly delicious, as the Morning Glory. Sticky rice is sometimes too dry, but the Jasmine rice is very good. Highly recommended the tea with ginger biscuits. And the bill?? Excluding alcholic drink, less than £20 per person for main course and sides!!

Nathan Nate
Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Ate here this evening after a gap of 5 years. Loved the place for the good food and atmosphere which we remembered fondly. Went after some friends suggested we revisit the place and planned an earlyish meal (7pm) as we had our 7 year old with us.

Within minutes of entering the restaurant, had a rather insulting remark from the waiting staff regarding the behaviour of our daughter claiming she would be running around the restauarant (something she has more manners not to do than the waiter who does not even know her!)

The staff then managed to get the drinks order wrong which they then tried to charge for when the bill arrived later not even realising they had made the mistake.

Followed again by a dish arriving again which we had not ordered when our food arrived (which turned out to be another table's order).

I had ordered the Green Curry Chicken Fried Rice which from memory was excellent, however what had arrived tonight was an overcooked, much smaller portion of cheaper quality food. After a couple of bites it was evident that cooking standards were slipping. The replacement given was slightly better but the general attitude given by the staff and management was entirely off putting and made our party distinctly unwelcome.

Overall, will have to say that standards have dropped and will avoid going back in future.

Monday, October 24, 2011

Londonelicious

Londonelicious

Monday, February 01, 2010 - What I liked most about it was the way it smelled. It was like a spa. What I liked least about it was the fishcakes. I always try to eat Thai fishcakes and they always taste like rubber. Must stop doing this.So then I had the Pad Kwetio. It was okay. Was it the best pad kwetio I've ever had? That's hard to answer because I've never had pad kwetio before. But was I eating it thinking, 'So is this is the best thing ever'?? No. The Verdict: Go for a massage first. And then go to Busaba Eathai. And then you tell me.