Busaba Eathai (Wardour St)

106-110 Wardour Street, Soho, London, W1F 0TR - View on a map

Busaba Eathai (Wardour St) Restaurant In London

I went here 3 weeks ago because my friend's mother came to london so she wanted to meet me and my friends and buy dinner for us.

The food was very nice and delicious also there are a lot of dishes so I could try many different things. Most of the food wasn't too spicy but some food was quite strong so you have to choose well.

The service was good because the waiters were very nice and attentive.

The prices was reasonable. It wasn't too expensive.

the atmosphere was a little bit dark but it wasn't a problem for me.

Many people went with family or friends but sometimes we have to share our seats so I think it's a little bit uncomfortable. We need more elbow room.

However if i want to eat thai food, I will go there again.

Lee - View all reviews by this user
Thursday, May 23, 2013

On a VERY WET evening 19th December 2012, my Family of three teenagers, one 9 year old Parents of the teenagers and two Grandparents arrived here after a visit to O2 Pantomime. My SIL wanted Grandparents and children to share an experience he and his wife had experienced before. We were very wet!!!! It was not a problem, the staff very kindly showed and helped with the removal of our wet coats. We were quickly served drinks to cheer us up and shown menus with great advice on what and what not we and our children may like. Taster's brought to us were quickly brought again as we enjoyed and wanted MORE.!!! The rest of our meals were served politely and nothing was too much trouble for the waiters that served us.

A WONDERFUL experience and food/service/staff to be recommended .

I look forward to a RE-Visit :D)))))))) please.......

Janet Cliffe - View all reviews by this user