Browns (Covent Garden)

82-84 St Martin's Lane, Covent Garden, London, WC2N 4AG - View on a map

Browns (Covent Garden) Restaurant In London

great food, good price, nice restaurant. don't take notice of reviews, give it a go!

marion - View all reviews by this user
Monday, August 19, 2013

Me and my husband visited the covent garden restaurant recently and we were extremely happy with our visit, one waiter in particular was very attentive, he was a tall guy who introduced himself as fared. He was very patient with us when I was indecisive about what to order and even suggested nice foods to me after asking what I liked to eat, he was very well mannered and well presented, he served us for the rest of the night, coming over to ask if everything was ok and if there was anything else he could get us. Overall our experience was great, the food was great and because of this waiter in particular we will be returning.

Sarah
Tuesday, June 05, 2012

Went last night - party of 5. One of the waiters was fine - attentive and polite. The others were a mare - one chap rushed about slamming glasses down and the cutlery and eventually the plates. My teenager sets a better table. Another cleared away our wine glasses without asking and then slammed down clean ones when we ordered another bottle. The food; what a waste of ingredients and money. I started with scallops (£9) which were sandy and underseasoned followed by a grilled fillet of beef salad (£15) which had tough bits of meat hiding in a mountain of leaves which in turn were drowned in the slimy chilli, honey and soy dressing. HORRIBLE. It is a nice venue but what is the point when the waiting staff don't wait on you and the food is substandard. This is not what eating out in London is about and gives our city a bad reputation.

Friday, April 27, 2012

Below average food at high prices. Nice atmosphere and decor.

Sunday, July 03, 2011