Quilon

Crowne Plaza St James's, 41 Buckingham Gate, London, SW1E 6AF - View on a map

Quilon Restaurant In London

No readers reviews yet.
Why not be the first and enter our competition to win a bottle of champagne.
Click here to write your review.

Cheese and Biscuits

Cheese and Biscuits - 8/10

Monday, November 01, 2010 - Best of all was a simply wonderful chicken dish containing superbly moist pieces of meat and the richest, densest, most addictively flavoured tomato curry sauce I have ever eaten in my life. If I go back to Quilon, and I'm almost certain I will, it will be for this dish above all others...With a very good sweet mango lassie to start, as well as a bowl of lemon rice and another interesting bread, the bill would have still come to under 30 quid a head which is fantastic value for this range and quality of food.

A Girl Has To Eat

A Girl Has To Eat

Tuesday, April 20, 2010 - The decor, with its mustard coloured seating and pinewood flooring, has the look of a business hotel brasserie. This is unsurprising as the restaurant is situated in the Crowne Plaza Hotel building. But decoration scheme aside, this was a lovely meal with some decent spicing and flavours. Service was polished and attentive, and at 22 pounds a head it was one of the better value Michelin lunch menus that I have ever had in London.