Bleeding Heart (Restaurant)

Bleeding Heart Yard, Greville Street, Farringdon, London, EC1N 8SJ - View on a map
Telephone: 020 7242 2056

Bleeding Heart (Restaurant) Restaurant In London

Ate here for dinner and the food was bland and took too long to arrive. I'm talking 25 minutes plus. It was only half full so cannot see any reason why?

The service could be the worst I've had as all the servers stunk of cigarettes which put me off the food. Every time they lent in I could feel myself passive smoking. They were very rude too.

Then I got the bill which was double what I would've paid for such a dire experience.

There is a Wetherspoons round the corner which does a pie and a pint for £10. I would choose that over this any day of the week!!!

Mark North
Thursday, September 20, 2012

Hopeless, absolutely hopeless.

Six people sit at a table; six people order mains; result should be six meals, correct? Well not here where only five meals come out and after a 15 minutes wait, the wrong sixth meal comes out, and as everyone's plates are being collected (about 25 mins now), the correct meal finally appears. Coffee and biscuits ordered for six, guess what, only five(!?)

It really is not that difficult to count up to six. But seriously, it is extremely annoying and embarrassing when this happens, especially in restauants that appear to hold themselves in high regard (as evinced by their prices).

For group bookings, bring a spare sandwich.

Z
Tuesday, May 22, 2012

do. not. go here. I'm the type of guy who if I don't enjoy a restaurant experience I'll brush it off with a 'nobody's perfect, no big deal, they just had an off night, worse things have happened.' But not tonight. oh no, not ce soir.

Bleeding Heart broke my heart. Ever been to a restaurant where you have to ask for things.......? EVERYTHING?! A table, a menu, order drinks, order meals, ask when the meals would arrive, not get asked how the meal was, ask for the plates to be taken away, ask for the bill, ask for the service charge to be removed, ask why they were upset that I was requesting for the service charge to be removed.......... well never again.

added onto that staff chewing gum, drinking, ignoring you, more interested in flirting with each other, coughing without covering their mouth, using the cloth to dry glasses to wipe the bar, taking a big bag of rubbish through the main restaurant, you can understand why I left annoyed to the extreme.

DO. NOT. EAT. HERE. UNDER. ANY. CIRCUMSTANCE.

ben bradley