Tate Modern Restaurant

Level 7, Tate Modern, Bankside, London, SE1 9TG - View on a map

Tate Modern Restaurant Restaurant In London

No readers reviews yet.
Why not be the first and enter our competition to win a bottle of champagne.
Click here to write your review.

Tamarind and Thyme

Tamarind and Thyme

Monday, April 19, 2010 - We lucked out and one of the most desired tables in the room, right by the floor to ceiling windows looking out over the Thames...The fried haddock came encased in a beer batter crust, was extremely fresh, and came with a giant mound of thick cut chips that were enough for the both of us. I too was in a fishy mood and opted for the Line caught pollack with aubergine caponata and aged balsamic vinegar. Again, very fresh fish but it was on the small side as it didn't come with any major sides...Of all the museum/gallery restaurants I've eaten at, I'd say this one moves to the top of the list.

London Eater

London Eater

Friday, March 19, 2010 - Oh gosh. It was worth the wait. All my incessant whining was positively silenced with the excellent pork - perfect pan-fried heatiness, with a juicy, soft centre. The large rim of fat bursting with buttery flavour, just the edges of it burnt and slightly crackling. A pesto-like concoction layed on top of the mighty chop, I appreciated that it was garnished with capers... The next time I am at the Tate Modern, I'm heading up to the top floor again. The view is an added bonus. Food was cooked well, seasoned well, hearty and filling. I could not ask for more.