Al Duca

4-5 Duke of York Street, St James, London, SW1Y 6LA - View on a map

Al Duca Restaurant In London

I came here for my birthday meal with friends on Saturday, and we all had a brilliant time.

The service was outstanding. The moment we walked in, we were treated like VIPs. We had a delicious assortment of breads and olives while we waited for all our friends to arrive. We all ordered different meals, and all loved them. You know you're in a great place when you love your meal but get food envy looking at everyone's dishes. I wanted it all! I had a lovely Mozarella and Tomato starter, and then the lamb which was cooked to perfection. We just had the house wine, which was delightful and served regularly with a smile. To top it off, they knew it was my birthday, so I was served a complimentary Tiramisu and everyone sung me happy birthday. This was also demolished, despite being very full by this point. I would definitely recommend this restaurant to anyone who is in the area.

Jessica Pitkin
Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Four of us dined at Al Duca last Saturday, the food and service was outstanding. Three out of the four of us had the poached egg and smoked salmon for starters, followed by the beef which was cooked to perfection. If you have any room at all left the chocolate hazlenut cake is a must! Our waiter was efficient and knowledgeable with his wines helping us pick a suitable one with our meals. All in all a wonderful evening out.

Lucy - View all reviews by this user