Cecconi's

5 Burlington Gardens, Mayfair, London, W1S 3EP - View on a map

Cecconi's Restaurant In London

Stick to the pasta dishes and you'll be fine x

Cally - View all reviews by this user
Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Bad experience .Food not fresh! Rude staff. Ordered food without meat, my friend is vegetarian. but staff bring food with meat. Service bad. food bad.

Irina
Friday, October 19, 2012

Overated and overpriced. Yes there are some good dishes but most are average. Wake up guys. This is a great location and should be several notches better. Improve the food but keep the prices as is.

Dionisis
Tuesday, July 17, 2012

On Thursday 7 June 2012 I had the lamb papardelle for starters and the veal ossobuco for main course. I totally hated it, the lamb was very tough and tasted of old mutton and the ossobuco was again very tough. I left everything. following this very bad experiance i won't be returning to cecconi's again.

candice - View all reviews by this user
Saturday, June 09, 2012

I went for a buisness meal yesterday and i ate the sirloin steak it was extremely tough and had no taste what so ever, my buisness partner john had the veal milanese which he was not able to eat it as it had no taste and was very tough, the thing I do not understand is that we had gone there in the middle of May and we had eaten the same thing and it was wonderful, I reckon that cecconi's has changed the meat quality in which we were really angry about.

They will not definitely see me there again for lunch.
View/Add comments (1)