Locanda Locatelli

8 Seymour Street, Mayfair, London, W1H 7JZ - View on a map

Locanda Locatelli Restaurant In London

I visited this venue on Sunday 6 march 2014

I have to say I don't understand how it got a Michelin star

The starter was ok but the time between the starter and next course was far too long

My main course of duck was very poor indeed. How can you get a raw duck breast and an over cooked duck leg onto the same plate ! Truly awful

The tiramisu was the worst I have ever tasted

It took three attempts to process the bill

This place really needs to up its game

Monday, March 10, 2014

I have always like locanda locatelli, but on recent visit I feel the restaurant has slipped. I came witth my family. This isnt a family friendly restuatant. Very limited food choice for your children.

Overall the food is good my main gripe is the very "italian" service, it is way too chaotic for me and puts you off enjoying you meal.

richard
Monday, November 26, 2012

It was my first experience of this Italian restaurant (a birthday treat for my 70th) My mouth, taste buds & eyes were truly enchanted. A beautiful meal, wonderful service & a truly lovely ambience.

Hilary Lawrence
Monday, January 23, 2012

An American In London

An American In London

Friday, March 18, 2011 - The braised lamb neck with buttery polenta ticked all the boxes for a good braise: fork tender, lots of rich fatty bits and a strong sauce for you to mop up. A little more polenta to accompany the enormous portion of meat would've been ideal. Contorni were a very mixed bag...Worst menu moment was the tiramisu (6.50). A total crime. Stale ladyfingers doused in a runny mascarpone and drowned in amoretto. Despite sharing one portion among four people, we didn't come close to finishing it.