Toto's Restaurant

Walton House, Walton Street, London, SW3 2JH - View on a map

Toto's Restaurant Restaurant In London

WOW is all I can say. What an Italian restaurant! The food is to die for. The service friendly and attentive. I totally reccomend this restaurant, one of the best in Knightsbridge if not in London. Top dishes the tagliolini verdi gratinati and the fillet of beef with foie gras and tropea onions. Amazing.

Jemina Starr
Saturday, December 03, 2011

I'm afraid that all I can say is avoid this place like the plague. If you like Pizza Hut quality pasta at Zafferano prices, with the added frisson of surly and unsmiling service, then this is the place for you. When we visited a few weeks ago, the place was deservedly almost empty. The only smile we got was from the nice lady on the door - hats off to the recruitment team by the way, it must be pretty hard to find an entirely charmless group of Italian waiting staff. The real high spot of the Toto's experience is its treatment of customers with disabilities. Two words. Indifferent disdain. There is no wheelchair access (which I had rather assumed was illegal following the Disability Discrimination Act) and the disabled member of our party had to be carried down in her wheelchair. Only one waiter was prepared to assist when we left. She found the entire experience demeaning and upsetting. On this particular occasion, we had no choice but to remain in the restaurant as we were guests. I don't blame our hosts (who had been told that there was access, without being told that the access was restricted to the bar). I do, however, blame the management - who also decided not to give the disabled member of our group a menu, having assumed (of course) that she couldn't read as well as walk. Shame on you Toto's.

Sunday, October 09, 2011

What a great pleasure it was to have lunch at Toto's last week-end. It was to celebrate my wife's birthday and what a treat it was.The whole experience was superb and I would thoroughly recommend it to anyone who is looking for delicious and beautifully presented food. Service was A1 and we were made to feel very welcome indeed.

My advice...book it next time you want to celebrate a special occasion- you will not be disappointed !

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Great evening, my friend and I dined at Toto's last night, and had such a lovely evening, the staff made us so welcome, and offered good advice with our menu selection, especial mention to Mr. Simoneon's olive crusted sea bass which was so delicious, and our starters. The wine choices suggested by the manager really made our meal. From start to finish WONDERFUL!

Christine - View all reviews by this user