Rainforest Cafe

20 Shaftesbury Avenue, Piccadilly Circus, London, W1D 7EU - View on a map

Rainforest Cafe Restaurant In London

If there is a worse restaurant in the whole of London than this place I would be amazed. I had been warned it was bad but thought I would take my daughter as it had the potential to be fun. It was BAD, i mean truly AWFUL!!

Food: Horrific. I can only assume the kitchen comprises a set of microwaves and a chef with a loyaly card to Iceland.

The decor: Budget and absolutely knackered. And the place was dark dingy and smelt damp.

The staff: Barely able to speak English and completely uninterested.

The cost for such an experience: Extortionate. We attempted to eat half the food, gave up, got the bill and left. One word: horrific.

Jon Oakley
Thursday, August 14, 2014

Cheese and Biscuits

Cheese and Biscuits - 1/10

Tuesday, March 20, 2012 - Of the food, I wish it had either been a lot better, so that I would have felt more comfortable about the bill, or a lot worse, so that I could have at least had more fun writing it up. As it is, most was just very standard Brakes Bros commodity reheat-and-forget things like chicken wings and burgers, none of it inedible but none of it anywhere near worth the money. The best was my steak...By way of a contrast, the worst dish that arrived at our table was a 'Mexican Quesadilla', at 14.95 probably the most expensive cheese and bean wrap in the country, no better than anything you could pick up from Pret for a couple of quid and tasting of wallpaper paste in between two pieces of cardboard.