Mr Kong

21 Lisle Street, Soho, London, WC2H 7BA - View on a map

I went to Mr Kong for the first time based on the good reviews I have read and was pleased to have not been disappointed.

I went as a group of 12 for Chinese New Year and all the feedback I received were positive and complimentary.

The food was delicious and service was attentive. Edwin, the manager made sure we were well looked after.

K.Lam
Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Also very surprised by the negative reviews on here. I mostly use this restaurant for lunch as they have a quick turnaround and can deliver the goods without dropping the standard.

While I've never been keen on the decor, I come here for the fast but friendly service, good menu and great value for money.

It's just a short walk from Leicester Square station and well-placed to capture the pre-theatre and cinema crowd. Recommended.

Alan Ingham - View all reviews by this user
Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Also very surprised to see the negative reviews. It is absolutely our favorite Chinese restaurant in London. The proprietor is very friendly and gives great recommendations on some of the more unusual dishes. The specials menu is the one to go for. I always start with the steamed scallops with glass noodles - just delicious!

Tuesday, September 27, 2011