The Lotus Chinese Floating Restaurant

38 Limeharbour, Inner Millwall Dock, Isle of Dogs, London, E14 9RH - View on a map

The Lotus Chinese Floating Restaurant Restaurant In London

Ordered steamed / fried dumplings also from menu, food was awful, not much steamed dumplings choice, they kept delivering foods we didnt order, when we told them, they just left it on the table, so we didnt touch it, when the bill came it was not fully itemised, and we refused to pay service, but they kept insisting we pay for food we didnt order, on top of that, they were extremely rude, the whole experience was stressful, obviously, we will never return again.

lina
Sunday, April 14, 2013

Londonelicious

Londonelicious

Wednesday, July 21, 2010 - As always with dim sum, I have no idea what I'm eating. But it's all pretty fantastic...The Service: Severe. They really did not want us to order in small batches. Everything had to be ordered at once. The Atmosphere: Kinda nice sitting there, looking out onto the water. The Verdict: I liked it here. Thought all my food was pretty good.