Small & Beautiful

352 Kilburn High Road, London, NW6 7QB - View on a map

My friends and I have been going there for years. The food is good and cheap and the staff very friendly. We are going there to celebrate my birthday next week. It has a varied menu and the service is good. No service charge.

JOAN KUPLER
Thursday, December 13, 2012

the food is not the same. i think they changed the chef. from 8-9 months the food is really getting worse specially steaks

steve - View all reviews by this user
Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Apparently some of the reviews in here (yes, the bad ones) have been written by rival restaurants in the area as the info they have provided in most cases is wrong. An example? As otherwise mentioned, Small and Beautiful doesn't charge for service and secondly paying 200 quid for a meal in this restaurant especially if there are only 4 of you could never happen - unless of course, each of you weigh 150 kilos and more. I went to S&B with a group of 9 people for my birthday and we still didn't pay that much (we nearly had everything on the menu from starters to desserts). I frequent the restaurant with my boyfriend and all I can say is that it's one of the best restaurants in London. I' ve been to Gordon Ramsay's restaurant with the same group of friends and they all thought it was crap compared to S&B. All in all, the food at this place is exquisite, the prices are amazing (I don't know how they make a profit), the atmosphere is quirky and cool, your food always comes on time tasting amazing and the staff is fine (for the people wondering, yes they can take an order, be polite and bring you your food..I mean that's all they need to do, isnt it?). Thank you S&B, never change...

Maria and Mark