Weng Wah House

240 Haverstock Hill, Belsize Park, London, NW3 2AE - View on a map

Weng Wah House Restaurant In London

Weng Wah use to be me and my friends fortnightly haunt but due to change in management it got a lot worse, since January one of my friends told me it was under new ownership and old manager vincent was back, my girls tried this place again.

I am happy to report it is better, there is room for improvement but we will be back as regulars here again, food is nice, Karaoke has good selection of songs, itís lots of fun, my advice would be if you have eaten here before but was put off by the service, try it again, itís getting close to back to standard it use to be.

Steve Coral
Saturday, September 06, 2014

We go here every week. We have found the food prepared by the current chef is excellent. They have a good selection of dishes, all attractively presented, and some very nice red wines too. The two managers are very friendly and always make a point of coming over to welcome us. The special events and karaoke evenings we have attended in the upstairs room have been good fun.

(It is true that the food was not so good at one point, but that was a few years ago, presumably with a previous chef.)

DavidandAndrew - View all reviews by this user
Friday, August 29, 2014

I use eat here every other week but for last few years it's has gone downhill, after hearing it is now under new management I decided to try again, a big improvement, real close to what it used to be, tasty Chinese and Vietnamese food, it's more clean, new toilets, competitively priced, look forward to seeing if it captures fully the charm of old.

steve - View all reviews by this user
Friday, February 14, 2014

steve - View all reviews by this user
Friday, February 14, 2014

I agree that this place used to be one of the best in the area - now it is awful. And the prices are way too high as well.

I WOULD AVOID THIS PLACE AT ALL COSTS.

I had a takeaway where the portions were really small and some of the dishes were inedible. When I called them to complain, all they would do is give me a discount off my next visit - which, you may not be surprised to hear, I will never do again.

I find them not pleasant people to deal with.

Monday, December 30, 2013