Berkeley Arcade, 209a Baker Street, Marylebone, London, NW1 6AB - View on a map

Nambu-tei Restaurant In London

I have been visiting this restaurant regularly since 2010. I can honestly say that every time we have visited we have received delicious and authentic dishes and that these have arrived within a good waiting time. The staff are very polite and will do their best to accommodate needs.

My husband and I have celebrated birthdays and anniversaries at Nambu Tei as well as enjoying weekend meals there. The restaurant has private rooms downstairs that can be hired for free - again we have enjoyed special meals in these rooms. When it was my husband's 30th Birthday I asked if they would decorate the private room if I provided the decorations and was delighted with their efforts. I have never had this level of support from any other central London restaurant.

The restaurant also offers varied and tasty lunchtime set menus. I have tried many of these and they have always been consistently delicious and very filling and equally inexpensive. It is opposite Baker Street tube and is very easy to reach.

My husband and I have visited many other Japanese restaurants in London and France and Australia and none of these have compared to Nambu Tei. It is our favourite restaurant by far.

Friday, January 03, 2014