La Famiglia

7 Langton Street, Chelsea, London, SW10 0JL - View on a map

La Famiglia Restaurant In London

Telegraph

Matthew Norman - 2/5

Tuesday, August 27, 2013 - This celeb-magnet has a certain bustly swagger and charm. Buzzing alluringly with merry chatter, it is an undeniably spirit-lifting venue, and you can’t put a price on that...Both main courses also flirted coquettishly with adequacy. Roast rabbit retained some moisture and the red wine sauce, while unsubtle, was far from a catastrophe. My veal piccata with a mushroom sauce and a huge clump of mash was a dish you’d be happy enough to put away in a Tuscan transport caff.

Love the service, Love the staff but most of all the food was amazing! I was completely taken with this place from the minute I walked in the door, as I was eating I was thinking I couldn't imagine eating Italian anywhere else. I wish it was closer to the place I live. PERFECTO.

patrycja
Tuesday, November 19, 2013

I have reviewed it before, and little changes, so if you don't like it, you never will. But it reminds me of the Chelsea of my youth, so I feel at home there.

The food is good but never cheap, the service can be chaotic but is fine if you are in the right mood but I could quite understand if you didn't feel that it was as special as the price you will pay. I prefer the front of house, but the tented area at the back always seems busy, which also means rather noisy for the older of us!

It is always full of people speaking Italian, which I take to be a good sign.

James - View all reviews by this user