Nam Long-Le Shaker

159 Old Brompton Road, London, SW5 0LJ - View on a map
Telephone: 020 7373 1926

I took my parents here with my fiancee for an early dinner last weekend. We really enjoyed the meal, the rice pancakes was an experience in itself, after our fourth attempt we managed to make a semi presentable one. The waitress suggested to us to try the grilled beef or prawn pancakes and we were very delighted at the direction. We left the restaurant at 9.30, my fiancee and I then decided to return around 11 to try the cocktails at the bar only to find a long queue outside. I never realised it got this busy, the doorman said we would have to wait for 20 minutes until the crowd eased- luckily one of the waitresses recognised us earlier from dinner and ushered us in to a drinking table surpassing the door charge!! Brilliant night had and before we knew it the lights were coming on at 2am! Albeit a bit noisy and busy for a romantic drink- but definitely looking around us most tables were occupied by groups. Oh to be young again!

Lucy
Thursday, February 02, 2012

You should try the Spring Rolls though! They are AWESOME!

Thursday, May 12, 2011