Scalini

1-3 Walton Street, London, SW3 2JD - View on a map

Top drawer, everything you want in a restaurant and for any occasion.

Top service top food top atmosphere

Good value!

Mark Coote
Wednesday, February 05, 2014

not sure what the average price comes from, I would put it more accurately around the 80-100 mark. This restaurant exists on its reputation of the past, because that clearly isn't what it is now.

the food is particularly poor, with such as soft zuchini and large chips served up described as 'saute' potatoes, which clearly they are not. along with some other houses- they seem thoroughly incapable of delivering a steak as ordered and the service is tepid. We went in a party of 8 - to a half empty restaurant for lunch and I had to reach 3 or 4 times for the white wine myself.

Overall this place is poor and dying a slow death I'm afraid. Avoid, there's far better for the money and ambiance around

Geoff B - View all reviews by this user
Friday, January 18, 2013

west to scalini for lunch today, food good, but they should learn to make a decent cup of coffee. It was not much better than coloured water.

anita
Sunday, December 30, 2012

I went last night at Scalini and ordered a past dish called Strozzapreti that not tasted of anything!!!!for main dish veal alla milanese, 3 little and very thin slices of meat served with a sauce covered with pepper seeds and a flower made with mashed potatoes flour and a side dish of vegetables made of 2 chips, 2 pieces of broccoli and some very thin french beans completely tasteless!!!

After I went home I looked on the internet to learn about Strozzapreti pasta and realised that what I was served was somenthing completely different!!!!

I would not go there again!

Giovanna Melisi