Signor Sassi

14 Knightsbridge Green, London, SW1X 7QL - View on a map

Signor Sassi Restaurant In London

It started at the corridor called an entrance, it was like you were walk through a ships corridor with people stacked, fine no problem. No one to receive guests ok fine wait. We got to our table, enter the Sassi waiter that has a hard time recommending their signature dish. Ok English is not his first language. but he managed to call wife a lovable pain or some rubbish like that..

Then the real Sassi experience begun ,,,,, think stock market, annoying tunes that are unfinished, economy seats service with waiter crashing pepper over your head.

Now Sassi is no Sassi! Staff were singing annoying tunes, shouting, calling out order, in such a tie place called a restaurant. It seems someone at Sassi's management though it was a good idea to give set the noise level similar to a stock market feel minus the value.

To add an insult to injury, did I forget to say this was my wife's birthday? Yup they forget the cake order let alone the birthday song and served the check. When asked all they could say minus the annoying singing we wrote to them....

With all the reviews I also I was truly disappointed.

They know me - View all reviews by this user