Sticky Fingers

1 Phillimore Gardens, Kensington, London, W8 7QG - View on a map

Sticky Fingers Restaurant In London

I went to the restaurant last night with a group of friends and it was a great place with great atmosphere, service and food! I was told that I had to try the ribs which I did and they were amazing! They come up so big and with your choice of sauce, I went for the bbq sauce, delish! Will be going again to try the other flavours! The only downside was that I was so full from my main I couldnt have any dessert and they looked great too! Great Party venue and would also recommend for family and couple visits.

Kat G
Friday, June 28, 2013

Fantastic!

I had booked a table online for a family meal, there was 16 of us in total. The reservation team had contacted me within moments to discuss which menu would be best for our large booking as well as asking if I would like any balloons to help celebrate the occasion.

Once we arrived, the staff were very welcoming and took care of all our needs that day. The food came out quick and not one of us had complaints about any of the starters, mains or dessert.

Will definietly recommend the restaurant for all family parties.

lou - View all reviews by this user
Friday, November 11, 2011

Someone suggested Sticky Fingers as a child friendly place for early dinner, so despite some mis-givings based on the reviews we gave it a try.

The restaurant is in a great location, is well fitted out and food wise for the adults was above average. The kids meal was not very good, a trip to McDonalds would have resulted in better food for our niece.

The service is the most complained about thing in the reviews and in my opinion shows the shortcoming of having service automatically included in the bill. The staff know that in 99% of cases they will get tips, therefore they don't need to try.

The waiting staff appear to prioritise standing round by the bar chatting to each other much more serious than ensuring the customers are well looked after.

in my opinion some strong management would raise the standards and subsequent ratings in no time at all, but I guess people go to Sticky Fingers as there is little competition in that restaurant segment and the management know that people will come no matter what.

Shame, a great opportunity to be a great restaurant missed!

Roger645 - View all reviews by this user
Sunday, October 30, 2011

The staff were unexpectedly rude and inefficient. Patrons were treated as an inconvenience rather than an asset. Having lived in New York for many years and looking for a London base for my American food cravings made the insulting behaviour of the staff harder to bear. I would not recommend this establishment to anybody and hope that the staff might be trained to appreciate guests, particularly those who ventured far for the occassion a bit more respectfully.

Adam Thomas