Thai Square (South Kensington)

19 Exhibition Road, South Kensington, London, SW7 2HE - View on a map

Thai Square (South Kensington) Restaurant In London

A huge disappointment in terms of quality of food and service. Our curry arrived after a very long wait and long after we had finished most of the rest of our meal and was lukewarm at best. We were then charged twice for a dish we only had one of and the waitress refused to believe us. This was eventually corrected but with great reluctance on their part. Unbelievable. A shambles of an experience.

Monday, March 18, 2013

I went there yesterday and I was very disappointed with the food and the place overall. We ordered Chicken Salad, Squid (starter) and a Beef dish. The salad was basically reheated minced chicken with some herbs on a bed of 3 leaves of salad. The squid was was soggy and not fresh. The beef was very chewy and almost impossible to eat.

I did not eat my salad and after the first bite I decided to return it because I didn't like it and it smelled odd. Also there was nothing written in the menu that the chicken is served hot (reheated). Yet, still I was made to pay for the salad and the service charge was added on the top of the bill. When I asked a manager to take the salad off from the bill she refused saying that there was nothing wrong with the salad and she will charge us for it.

Overall food too expensive and not good at all. I would not recommend the place.

Damian