Lucky Seven

127 Westbourne Park Road, London, W2 5QL - View on a map

Lucky Seven Restaurant In London

We started our day at Lucky 7 for a hen do yesterday and had a fab time. The food was so good, staff were amazing (with both helping me organise and service on the day) and the portion sizes were huge!! Definitely helped line our stomachs for a full on day. We finished off with some classic & strawberry margaritas it was a perfect start to the day!

Amy - View all reviews by this user
Sunday, January 19, 2014

I've been eating here for the past year and the food was fabulous but completely let down by some of the staff. There is a girl who is downright rude which is a shame because so many of the staff are simply fabulous. I probably won't return, I can't face another meal where I have to repeat my order 3 times because she is too busy staring into space. I also assume there is a new chef. Disappointing.

Monday, September 02, 2013

Myself and my sister love this restaurant but have been unable to visit for over a year. We visited last friday and were so so disappointed! The food was okish but too pricey, however the service was awful. A member of staff came from somewhere downstairs and proceeded to shout everything and hang around at the service counter chatting with the chefs, which attracted the waitress and then another member of staff came for a visit. It is too small and intrusive to have staff milling around discussing their personal lives, it felt as if the customer was the intruder. Sadly we wont go again.

Jane
Tuesday, March 05, 2013

Wouldn't rate it for breakfast/brunch. Has a grubby feel and the service is poor. The staff appear to think they're a bit too cool or are simply useless. The plates look old. The servings are relatively small for the price. They don't do a flat white coffee, only filter. The sharing tables isn't great either. Too cramped. Won't be back.

Em