Lucky Seven

127 Westbourne Park Road, London, W2 5QL - View on a map

Lucky Seven Restaurant In London

We started our day at Lucky 7 for a hen do yesterday and had a fab time. The food was so good, staff were amazing (with both helping me organise and service on the day) and the portion sizes were huge!! Definitely helped line our stomachs for a full on day. We finished off with some classic & strawberry margaritas it was a perfect start to the day!

Amy - View all reviews by this user
Sunday, January 19, 2014

I've been eating here for the past year and the food was fabulous but completely let down by some of the staff. There is a girl who is downright rude which is a shame because so many of the staff are simply fabulous. I probably won't return, I can't face another meal where I have to repeat my order 3 times because she is too busy staring into space. I also assume there is a new chef. Disappointing.

Monday, September 02, 2013

Myself and my sister love this restaurant but have been unable to visit for over a year. We visited last friday and were so so disappointed! The food was okish but too pricey, however the service was awful. A member of staff came from somewhere downstairs and proceeded to shout everything and hang around at the service counter chatting with the chefs, which attracted the waitress and then another member of staff came for a visit. It is too small and intrusive to have staff milling around discussing their personal lives, it felt as if the customer was the intruder. Sadly we wont go again.

Jane
Tuesday, March 05, 2013

Wouldn't rate it for breakfast/brunch. Has a grubby feel and the service is poor. The staff appear to think they're a bit too cool or are simply useless. The plates look old. The servings are relatively small for the price. They don't do a flat white coffee, only filter. The sharing tables isn't great either. Too cramped. Won't be back.

Em
Tuesday, November 06, 2012

My husband and I went here this past Sunday for what we hoped to be an authentic diner experience. We are from New York City and we are really missing the diners from back home. We were told to wait next door in the Mexican restaurant which was no problem however a few minutes after we sat down we were told we would have to share our booth. Being from NYC we would like management to know that is just plain weird and would NEVER actually happen in any American diner. We got up and left. Perhaps they should get more space or small seperate tables that can be pushed together and pulled apart or perhaps if they want to call themselves an "authentic" american diner they should actually go to the states and check some out.

Stacey
Monday, February 06, 2012

i came here for my 16th birthday. i didnt really like it. the burger wasnt cooked properly as it was all red inside. the chips and milkshake were okay, but the price for it was way too much.

jenny
Sunday, December 11, 2011

Bellaphon

Bellaphon

Wednesday, June 29, 2011 - The patties are made from Aberdeen Angus (byword and all) chuck and wonderfully seasoned. Once again my burger was cooked medium well but utterly forgivable every time because of its rather delicious mouthfuls... Lunch for one came to more than fifteen quid so it's hardly a place for the masses but the burgers served here are good enough for a thumbs-up approval.