Brick Lane Beigel Bakery

159 Brick Lane, London, E1 6SB - View on a map

Yes, I am a fan too.

Service is brisk and the queue is long but it moves quickly and the beigel are nothing like those bought in the shops.

I like their salt beef beigel very much but beware the mustard is extremely strong!

An institution that deserves its reputation.

Saturday, April 11, 2015

Just come back from London after visiting brick lane to stock up on fabulous beigels to bring back to Birmingham. Salmon and cream cheese is my favourite with salt beef a close 2nd. Please please open a shop in Birmingham. Take a visit people and you will be hooked.

Sharon omahoney - View all reviews by this user
Thursday, January 29, 2015

Used to live in London and this is the place I miss the most!

Always open ,always busy and always friendly and miss it so much -wish they did postal delivery as I now live up north and nothing compares in fact I have not been able to find anywhere that makes and sells what they do!

Quite simply the best -ever !

Think I need to make a trip to London asap!

tex - View all reviews by this user
Wednesday, September 18, 2013

This is one of the places I don't miss when in Brick lane, even if not hungry I always stop and have a look inside, read the menu and order my favourite salt beef or cream cheese beigel.

I would not debate how delicious it is because long line of people can prove that but this bakery have oldest tradition of an excellent service and reasonable prices that draws me to this magical place! I love the way they run this place, strong identity of quality customer service with a smile and hello and I always leave with a happy feeling.

There is no bakery in London that beats this place and there is no day when I am in Brick lane to miss this place!

Eleonora - View all reviews by this user
Thursday, September 05, 2013

as i have grown up around brick lane all my life. some call it the brick but they are just out of towners. you can not beat the salt beef bagel. you can get 2 for the price of one. just has they fill the first one up you ask for just one more plain one with mustard and greens but the coconut cake is the best there.

Wednesday, July 24, 2013