The Clay Oven

13 The Mall, Ealing, London, W5 2PJ - View on a map

Was there on a Friday night with my guest at the clay oven restaurant. The restaurant was very busy as always. We had a good meal and my guest enjoyed the food. Excellent service as well amidst busy. I would recommend this place.

Mr. AL - View all reviews by this user
Saturday, March 08, 2014

Messed up our delivery order so that we ended being without any food after a 90-minute wait and 3 phone calls to chase the order.Not even an apology was offered. Will never order a delivery or eat in there again.

Friday, January 24, 2014

Went here for Diwali. Appalling service starting at paying for ticket. Rough treatment just waiting to get in. Once in, we did not even get the number of seats that we had booked and we were not the only ones who this happened to. They just squeezed in an extra chair that blocked in people on the neighbouring table. However, they did offer a free round of drinks in compensation.

The table was so crowded we could barely fit the food and drinks. Food was adequate, but we got no desserts. When we asked for desserts the staff just shrugged their shoulders and walked off.

Would not go again.

P Singh
Tuesday, November 05, 2013

We went for a small wedding party in lunch time, it cost £15.00 per head, all starter main course was served on the buffet , no name tag on the dish, people didn't knew what was starter & what was main course it was a complete mess by the manager & his waiters . One of them was so rude towards our guest, unbelievable, complete nightmare & rip off, never come back again....

Suraj
Saturday, September 08, 2012

On Thursday 26th July 2012 four of us went to The Clay Oven - again! The number of times we have visited must be close to double figures!

Why do we keep going back - nice venue, good food, good service, pleasant staff. Thank you all.

Derek
Friday, July 27, 2012

excellent food and atmosphere. we enjoyed thoroughly and we will be back....

M & ALL @hatch end, Jfs all maths school

reena
Friday, July 13, 2012

i came here with my boyfriend to celebrate my bday. The staff were attentive, helpful with our food choices despite it being a v busy Friday night. This is one of the best indiann food i had since long.... Atmosphere was gr8.

bandana
Monday, July 09, 2012

Very poor service!! It was my mums 60th birthday and we brought our own cake. The staff didn't even know how to take it out of the box. Once they did manage to do this they just dumped it on our table.. Drinks took 20mins to arrive, starters took an hour. Even though there was about 40people in the whole restaurant, the kitchen could not handle the orders!! Tool them another 20/30 mins to clear our table. We had to ask the staff to take our main course order. But he arrived with no menus!! Main cause arrived about 45mins later. They said they had a dj little did we know he is also the waiter...

Worst music, worst atmosphere. Never will I go again and I will not recommend this place to anyone!!!

Sunday, July 08, 2012

Not being from the area, I tried the Clay Oven with my friends after a match at the nearby Wembley Stadium, and found it to be an excellent choice in restaurant. The food was exceptional, the service friendly and the atmosphere to be pleasant and relaxing.

I will definitely return next time I find myself in the area.

Nikhil
Sunday, March 25, 2012

Excellent food, friendly service, relaxing atmosphere - definitely worth a visit

Eddie Greene