Little Bay (Farringdon)

We are sorry but this restaurant has closed - The Reader Comments are shown for historical purposes only

Haven't been for a while but enjoyed the food on Saturday. Unfortunately one of my friends was rather worse for ware but staff were very nice about it!

Said friend seemed to like the steak. Me and my other sober friend thought confit duck and mussels to be tasty and good value.

I would say this is not the best quality in the world but cooking is sturdy and prices very good. My sober friend loved the decor, though it is a little OTT. I would say its cosy and eccentric.

No reason not pop in here really. If staff are reading sorry again for my inebriated companion!

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Such a fun and unique place to eat!

If you're looking for good food but something different, this is the place to come!

Thursday, July 24, 2014

I always say this, but just wish I lived nearer. This really is a great little place.

We went there for my Mum's birthday, what a fab night.

The food was great, as was the wine, the staff are a complete delight, nothing is too much for them and the singer is wonderful.

I can't recommend this place highly enough. Fantastic!

sharon