Robin Hood Zorro

218 King Street, Hammersmith, London, W6 0RA - View on a map

Robin Hood Zorro Restaurant In London

Nice and friendly restaurant, very tasty food and good service. I had grilled rainbow trout and homemade sangria, delicious ! I'll be back there.

Anna - View all reviews by this user
Tuesday, June 04, 2013

Don't spend your money on bad overpriced food! Polish food is no good.

Mira
Friday, October 12, 2012

Ate here for the first time yesterday. It was AMAZING! Looked a bit bonkers outside (in a good way), and with a name like 'Robin Hood Zorro', I didn't know what to expect! The inside is just as quirky too - half mexican, half Pirates of the Carribean!

But although I loved the decor and style, it was the food that won my heart. I had the chilli con carne lasagne (which the chef informed me was a speciality.) Good lord! It was FANTASTIC! I'm having serious widthdrawl symptoms today. Plus it was freshly cooked, with the waitress asking exactly how spicy I wanted it - perfect! My boyfriend had the tacos, which looked yummy too! It is also EXTREMELY reasonably priced. The service was spot on (the waitress kindly asked if we wanted a jug of water - it's just a little thing, but it really goes a long way.) Absolutely criminal the place wasn't completely packed out on a Friday night. Will definitely go again! Thanks Zorro!

Saturday, November 12, 2011

I was there last night with 9 friends.I highly recommend this restaurant.The food was very good and very correctly priced .The atmosphere was really relaxed and The waitress and chef were sooo friendly! I will definitely go back .

Aude