Momo

25 Heddon Street, Soho, London, W1B 4BH - View on a map

Momo Restaurant In London

I came here for my year anniversary with my girlfriend. The atmosphere and ambience of the restaurant was great, very sweet and romantic which was ideal, the seating and set up was unique and different to most restaurants i have been to in the past (the first thing you will notice is the the tables and chairs are very low down to the ground, but wasn't uncomfortable at all). The service at first was really good and quick but the later it got it became more disorganized (not in a bad way as it was nice to take things slow and just relax). The food in here is DELICIOUS!!! it is very fine dining, but the portions given were perfect sizes and you definitely got your moneys worth at the end of it. It was an amazing way to round off the day and would highly recommend this place to couples as we both found this place amazing, even though the other reviews i saw were off-putting. The only nuisance we had was the pudding we ordered wasn't what we expected, but trying all this different wonderful food was great and was nice to try it. Would happily go here again.

The whole evening and restaurant choose was a surprise for my girlfriend, and i can honestly say that it was a perfect way to end a perfect day.

Sunday, February 09, 2014

This is a hateful place. Chauvinistic staff resent you upon arrival. I have NEVER in all my years been to an establishment so rude and disgusting in attitude as this one. I would avoid it like the bubonic plague and the worst version of. Any good reviews are clearly friends of the staff.

DO NOT EVER EVER EVER GO HERE. AWFUL.

Saturday, December 21, 2013

Absolute garbage.. staff are rude and useless (he could not understand what a Turkish coffee was!!!!) and the prices are way off for the food quality. Last time we went they had 80s music playing (there goes the atmosphere) and did not put the special offer on the final bill until we actually told them to.

Will never go there again and would not recommend for anyone. I cannot believe that they are supposed to be award winning !

Ahmed