Gilgamesh

The Stables Market, Chalk Farm Road, Camden, London, NW1 8AH - View on a map

Gilgamesh Restaurant In London

A nice place to eat although slightly overpriced. We ordered Thai red curry with chicken .. we had to wait to see if the chef would cook the chicken to add the the curry.. then at the end of the night the bill was £72 so I paid £80 cash, never did see my change or the waitress again.

David Edwards
Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Went to Gilgamesh for my friends 25th birthday. It was really classy, the interior design was amazing. Didnt get to see the retractable roof (probably because it was raining outside), however the soothing atmosphere made up for the dull weather. I definitely will be coming again.

Monday, November 04, 2013

Absolutely fantastic food! In my opinion this is one of London's most interesting Pan-Asian restaurants and definitely worth a visit - the thai green chicken curry is to die for! It has a really vibrant and buzzy atmosphere and with my birthday next month I can't think of a better place to celebrate!

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

I went to Gilgamesh on a Thursday lunchtime with work friends and was really impressed, not only with the food but the venue I never realised just how big it was inside! We ordered a selection of dishes to share from the dim sum lunch menu as you can order three dishes for £12. All of them were delicious, especially the duck spring rolls one of best in London!

Wednesday, October 02, 2013