Nando's (Southbank)

215-217 Clink Street, London Bridge, London, SE1 9DG - View on a map

We took the kids to Nando's yesterday for my 40th birthday as we knew they would like the food, surroundings and is very child friendly. The bill was £75 for 6 of us which was good value. Most of the food was lovely, the 1/4 of chicken + chips and Mediterranean salad that I had was delicious. One of my daughter's children's meal she had the strips of chicken and the chicken was just dry!!

Overall the food was lovely. However the whole place needs a good professional clean. The toilets were filthy and not just from the day. It was 1.30pm. There is grime in the toilet that would have been from previous days where it has not been throughly cleaned. Also it is very dark in the toilets. Not very nice at all.

I personally do not think that this is a very clean restaurant. We love Nando's and come to Nando's Southbank quite often with the kids and their cousins. I'm looking for somewhere new to eat as the cleanliness just lets this beautifully located restaurant down. Thumbs down guys for Cleanliness. 2/10 for Cleanliness. By all means respond to me.

ELIZABETH INNS