China Boulevard on the River

1 The Boulevard, Smugglers Way, Wandsworth, London, SW18 1DE - View on a map

China Boulevard on the River Restaurant In London

Was not let down with a visit to this restaurant after mixed reviews. The service is second to none, the food is always well cooked, sea bass was delicious and presented with a bill that is very reasonable for such quality. Would recommend for family bookings as it's a big restaurant.

B Walliams
Wednesday, July 09, 2014

Went last Sunday first time as friend's recommendation. The service and dim sum was very nice. Much better service and tastier food than any restaurant in Chinatown. Would definitely recommend this restaurant.

Peter - View all reviews by this user
Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Disgusting, poor customer service, and not great food. The manager was accomodating after much discussion. Wouldn't bother going there at all.

soph
Sunday, June 16, 2013

Excellent Dim Sum - good quality and fresh. Will visit again in my next visit to London.

Cathy Leung
Tuesday, April 02, 2013

A friend recommend this restaurant so we gave it a try. I visited the restaurant just the other night and I have to say it was just lovely. The staff and atmosphere was good but most of all, the food was fantastic.

For starters Hot and sour soup was the best I had and Salt and Pepper Ribs came in fair portions. Main Course I had the Pan Fried Dover Sole with Ginger, Garlic and Soy Sauce. My friend had the Crispy Shredded Beef and both were the best I have ever had and well worth the money. I would recommend this restaurant highly.

Alexia W
Thursday, September 27, 2012

Last minute decision to book a table at this restaurant with friends and family. Service was friendly and attentive despite a busy packed environment. They can tell I was the host without telling them and looked after my guests really well - wine and drinks was always served and topped up to ladies first, then the guests and eventually my glass. Atmosphere was warm and inviting. Food was delicious

No real complaints - I'd certainly go back.

Roger Lee