Dirty Martini (Covent Garden)

11-12 Russell Street, Covent Garden, London, WC2B 5HZ - View on a map

Dirty Martini (Covent Garden) Restaurant In London

We always go to Dirty Martini for girls nights out because even though it can get really busy and sometimes quite hot (cos it's underground), it has the BEST happy hour prices ever. It's like half price ALL night on sundays and until 10pm early in the week. Not sure if it covers beer but it includes wine and most of the cocktails. It can take a while to be served when it's rammed and sometimes they are not that friendly but i always enjoy the martinis! it's not fancy but if you want a fun night with the girls you will love it.

(I'm marking 7 for 'Food' but I mean for the drinks cos I've never eaten here. Don't know if they even do food.. but there are looooads of restaurants nearby obvs).

Dana
Friday, September 21, 2012

If you want someone to treat you with respect, DON'T go there!

I was there with some friends last night, great cocktails & lovely venue. shame about the rude security tho with no respect of others. Would not have stayed & spent money if it wasn't my friends bday party. don't think I will ever go back.

JCW