Salaam Namaste

68 Millman Street (off Guildford Street), Bloomsbury, London, WC1N 3EF - View on a map

Salaam Namaste Restaurant In London

Ordered a takeaway. We're 2 mins away and it arrived luke warm and mediocre. Delivery driver was the rudest grumpiest man in the world. They forgot to deliver our drink, later they brought a can instead of a bottle and eventually we got the bottle. Rude driver demanded we hand over the can before he would give us the bottle! Charming.

Gemma
Sunday, January 27, 2013

Just ordered a meal after reading the excellent reviews, I saw the bad reviews there and thought they must be those people who are never happy with anything so I ignored them and went ahead. I wish I hadnt.

Food was bland , sag bhaji was was creamed like out of a tin and loaded with a buttery sauce.... and the lamb rogan was also almost creamed as well with a slightly vinegary taste .... I considered whether it was off vs this particular chefs style .... although it didnt taste like it was made by a chef or with a particular style. Will never order there again ...

Arrived quickly though that didnt prevent cold hard chappati - very poor !

mat dean