Wok Wok

We are sorry but this restaurant has closed - The Reader Comments are shown for historical purposes only

Very bad service. Ordered food and arrived more than an hour late, after we called several times. The reply was always 'it will be there in 5 minutes' and they hung up on us. When we asked for refund (never pay by card online!!!) they didn't offer a refund and were really rude on the phone. Plus they haven't even apologised for being late. The women on the phone didn't want to give her name and was useless. For me it was a 40 pounds thrown out of the window.

Fellows, just order from any other restaurants. Wok Wok is not worth it.

Saturday, March 16, 2013

I have been a customer of Wok Wok for the past 4 years. And tonight is the last time I order from them. Over the past 6 months, the quality of their dishes has been getting worse as their prices have been increasing - clumpy and dry rice, over cooked main dish (tofu and veg) with almost no sauce. But what has turned me from being an advocate to not, is that when ordering a veggie meal, I've been given meat spring rolls instead of veggie. For the SECOND time. In the past 3 orders. When I called them, they said the bags and the rolls look the same so sometimes they mix them up. So not good enough. I haven't eaten meat in 11 years. I don't want to accidently eat it because someone can't label a bag properly. Bad service and bad kitchen management and lately? Bad food. Big thumbs down. If you are a vegetarian, beware! If I were you, I would look elsewhere. I will be.

Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Bad food: my chicken chow mein tasted like charcoal. Nearly inedible.

Bad service: it took over an hour to get our food. No apology from the waitress when it finally came out of the kitchen. When I informed her of the poor food quality, she didn't apologize or offer to make up for it.

Overall, one of the worst eating experiences I've had.

Marcus
Sunday, May 22, 2011

Good Thai food & chineses food, only £4.80 for a chicken dish.

Sam