The Medieval Banquet

Ivory House, St Katharines Dock, London, E1W 1BP - View on a map

The Medieval Banquet Restaurant In London

The worst meal I've ever had. Absolutely shocking. Terrible value and shockingly bad entertainment!! Waste of money, went as part of a work Xmas meal. Do not waste your time!!

Jim
Saturday, December 20, 2014

I attended this amazing venue with a friend who is a serious and I mean serious, student of Olde English ways and medieval stuff. he has read so many books and stuff and he said it was a most AWESOME and AUTHENTIC place. and the food was absolutely authentic. some of the songs were maybe a few years out, but it was mainly top. Value for money? Hey, how much do you want to pay for this experience? I think it was so cheap! the beer was awesome and the food - wow.. we going again? yes!

Randall Snade Jnr
Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Disregard the positive reviews, they can only have been written by staff. Who is happy to spend £50 on bad soup, stale bread, poor quality chicken and a stale Bramley apple pie? Entertainment consisted of the odd burst of Disney style songs. Avoid.

Not very medieval after all
Sunday, June 22, 2014

Best Night out in my life!

I attended The Medieval Banquet, Saturday 07th of June as a part of a hen party. The food was amazing and the staff very friendly and helpful. The show was extraordinary and I enjoyed every minute. I do recommended it to everybody. It's an experience we all should try at least once.

Cindy
Thursday, June 12, 2014

DON’T WASTE YOUR MONEY!!!!!!

SHABBY! POOR QUALITY OF: FOOD, ENTERTAIMENT AND SERVICE.

DOESN’T JUSTIFY £110/person we paid. I sent a complaint to Hospitality Line who sold the tickets. Just to mention they were useless as well as the people who run the Medieval event. I got a lousy reply from Ivory House and nothing from Hospitality Line for misrepresenting the event and their overstatement “hugely entertaining dinner theatre experience”.

Galina