Spice Rack Lounge

35 Church Road, Stanmore, London, HA7 4AR - View on a map

I got introduced to Spice Rack Lounge a while back and still go there till this day.

I live about 60 miles away from Spice Rack Lounge however the food and atmosphere makes me go there at least 2/3 times a month. I introduced my family to it and they enjoyed themselves a lot and the food was spot on. The manager Sandip made my family feel very welcome and the service was spot on. Everytime i have been there i have never had any problems with the food at all.

Dru
Sunday, May 18, 2014

I ordered food from the Spice Rack for a dinner party when I had a slight dosa disaster. The vegetable biryani was greasy, the naan were undercooked, the vegetable kofta were one red gloop and there was little paneer in the saag paneer. And the prices....My guests preferred our homemade food even though it was not up to our usual standards.

A Shah - View all reviews by this user
Monday, January 20, 2014

I was introduced to The Spice Rack some months ago, when I went to have a few drinks with a work colleague who lives in Stanmore.

In a word..... Excellent!

I live in Camden (London) and have now travelled up from there on several occasions, as I enjoy the ambience, brilliant atmosphere and friendly staff, who are always happy to join in with the joviality of a joke or two.

More recently (Sat. 26th.Oct.), I meet up with five friends for a birthday meal and a few drinks; a great time was had by all. As always, welcoming staff and a fantastic Indian meal from a huge choice of dishes.

Many thanks to Sandip, Sanjay, Cherish, Sid, Tejas and Kumer for making it a great day to remember. (Wish this place was in Camden).

I cannot recommend this Indian pub/restaurant highly enough, and find any negative reviews on here hard to believe? Don,t take any notice of them; don,t even take any notice of this one, just go and judge for yourself, you won,t be disappointed.

Again, one word...... EXCELLENT!

Peter Crook
Friday, November 01, 2013

what a great place to hang out

we had a great Friday afternoon ...

the beers are cold ... the starter are excellent .... variety of veg and non veg

the kebabs and butter naan with extra butter my favs

well worth the visit going to make it a once a week stop

thank you the guys are friendly ..... professional

must try the Faluda next time

sarkarpooh - View all reviews by this user