Harvester Pub & Grill - Beulah Spa

41 Beulah Hill, Upper Norwood, London, SE19 3DS - View on a map
Telephone: 0208 6532051

I have been for a few times with friends as location suits for been local and value also.

The venue is great for families in special the children and you can help yourself as much as you want with the salad tray which is very good stocked however my last visit to meet friends two weeks ago left me reluctant to visit again.

On my arrival I said to a young waitress that my friends where waiting for me when she replied no there's no one here waiting for you before I spotted them through a mirror and said thank you I can see them.

I have to say I was not expecting that but another friendly waitress made us feel very welcomed and now we are thinking whether or not to book a party for Christmas as the place is ideal with car parking.

Helena
Saturday, October 29, 2016

Waited ages to be sat even though it restaurant was empty

Absolutely Freezing!!

Horrible toilets

Forgot one of our main courses

Only one of the four rose wines in stock

Asked for a White Grenache which was on the menu the lady said she'd never heard of it

Asked for a khalua coffee which was on the menu she said 'what's in it?' We said 'khalua and coffee' she said 'oh they make this stuff up but we ain't got it'

Plastic ramekins