Atlantis Greek Restaurant

86 Pitshanger Lane, Ealing, London, W5 1QX - View on a map

Excellent customer service, excellent food and very friendly staff!

Highly recommended!

Monday, December 09, 2013

Delicious food, the lemon chicken is well worth ordering and provides a large enough portion for a hungry lover of Greek food. Been to Atlantis a few times now, most recently with my cousins and their little baby girl visiting us from the North, everyone could find something they wanted on the menu and the owner and his son made us feel very welcome in this family friendly restaurant. I plan to be a regular customer of Atlantis for many years to come as I know that this is somewhere I can rely on for a great meal out at reasonable prices.

Monday, February 27, 2012

This has to be the worst Greek restaurant I have ever been to. Went there Saturday evening with my wife and son and ordered the meze. This was very sparse. We were given tasteless humous, taramasalata, could have bought better from Lidil. Stuffed Vine leaves that were obviously from a tin. The Calamari had so much salt it was not edible, A salad that was served on a small flat plate with half a tomato, two slices of cucumber and some lettuce. The cheese was not Feta but some kind of foul tasting imitation. The bread described as Pita was not but flat arabic bread.This was followed by meatballs in tomato sauce, chicken and lamb. They didn't even bring us dessert which was probably a blessing. This is the first meze I have had without grilled haloumi, lounza or kebab. You might be able to fool some people into thinking that this is a meze but you cannot fool us because we are Greek and this was not Greek food so please do not describe this as a Greek Meze because it is not. Go to North London and have real Greek food Mr Owner.

Louis Ealing