Royal China (Fulham)

805 Fulham Road, London, SW6 5HE - View on a map

Having been to is restaurant on a couple of occasions and had an average experience due to the service, we thought it would be better to order delivery. Although this restaurant is predominantly an eat-in, they do offer take away and delivery. However I recommend not ordering delivery. As soon as you mention delivery on the phone their whole attitude changes. Not only do they rush you through your order, at the end they Say they do not accept card payment. When I was told this I said I'll just check how much cash we have and they would not wait and hung up the phone when I was still speaking. Extremely rude staff. I won't be ordering from or visiting again. Nowhere near as good as their Baker Street restaurant.

Saturday, November 22, 2014

We were hugely impressed with the food, which was delicious, the staff who were friendly and helpful and what a friendly atmosphere the place had. The family scored it 11 out of 10 (!) and we would absolutely love to go back there again.

Florence