Efes 2

175-177 Great Portland Street, Fitzrovia, London, W1W 5PJ - View on a map

Efes 2  Restaurant In London

I had not been to Efes 2 for over 2-3 years and was was recently invited to join friends for an evening out. I would have preferred to get a takeaway and invite friends round to my house for the evening. I cannot believe how much the standard has dropped in this restaurant. This is certainly not a restaurant that I will be visiting in the near future and would certainly not recommend to friends and family as this restaurant does not cater for this.

Absolutely appalling.

Saturday, September 22, 2012

I booked a table at this restaurant as i have been here before, but not for a very long time 2-3years. i was expecting dancing live music and good food. but unfortunately didn't get a chance to try all these things due to the fact the head waiter very rude with a lot of attitude.when people go to a restaurant they expect a certain type of service cause after all our hard working money is paying for a bit of gratitude not ATTITUDE!

When asked to change seating area he was very difficult about it and rude even though he had plenty of empty seats.

This is my first review and my last hopefully i would not recommend the service or the attitude of the head waiter, unfortunately this restaurant used to be good but.......I don't recommend this anymore.

p.s he overcharged on the bill but we didn't let that attitude or very poor service spoil our night and we had a great night in another restaurant.

Monday, January 30, 2012