Masa

24-26 Headstone Drive, Wealdstone, Harrow, London, HA3 5QH - View on a map

Masa Restaurant In London

I took my family for the first time to this resturant. Food was OK nothing special wow about it, they only had a gallon of oil in their kofteh, however their kebab was ok, again no wow. Their price is not cheap for the food they serve you but ok. They charge 12% service charge without giving 1% service which to my opinion is not fair. I guess it was the first and last time I went there. Would I recommend it to anyone else, I guess you should get the answer from my review. Cheers all.

Bruce - View all reviews by this user
Monday, July 15, 2013

Today i visit with my friends but I was so disappointed, the staff was careless and food was also tasteless and not fresh.

Shakila Ahmed
Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Tamarind and Thyme

Tamarind and Thyme

Friday, June 01, 2012 - These dumplings were lukewarm but extremely tasty with their meaty filling. The special sauce seemed to consist of yoghurt and a mild chilli oil with even more minced meat. We scooped up the extra special sauce with what bread we had leftover...This was the star of our meal. The rice was absolutely gorgeous, cooked in lamb stock and studded with sweet plump raisins and carrot shreds. The lamb was plain and yet still tasty and not at all overly gamey as some lamb can be. On the side, we also had a salad and some of the best lentils I'd had in a long time.