Maedah Grill

42 Fieldgate street, London, E1 1ES - View on a map

Maedah Grill Restaurant In London

ATTITUDE PROBLEM ESPECIALLY THE MANAGER. Staff is not trained and they deliberately make people wait even they have space to show people that we are very busy. Main problem is Manager (cashier) too rude and do not want to listen if you register complaint. He says (you know it is restaurant) he behaviour was very insulting and he is ready to say (YOU ARE WRONG AND I (WE) ARE RIGHT) He laughs in your face to insult you. I suggest DO NOT GO There. if you go then be careful about everything. They give you food even you did not ordered and by force they charge you. They avoid to give you water because they want to sell their drinks. WASTE OF MONEY.

Mo
Thursday, August 22, 2013

We ate at the Maedah Grill last night and was disgusted by the service we received. We were not greeted at the door, all the waiters were just rushing around, we had to call a waiter to take our order not the other way round, the food turned up fairly quickly but they just dumped at one end of the table and we had to pass it down. The portions were small and the food did not taste nice. I had the ADANA KEBAB which was the one of worst i have ever tasted. It was tough and all you could taste was the heat from the chilies. Overall i would say this is one of the worst Turkish Restaurants i have been too with bad value for money and small portioning. This is not a proper Turkish restaurant but Turkish cuisine mixed with Asian flavours. The other problem is car parking as there is hardly any space for parking and I will not be going to this restaurant again.

Mehmet Akiner
Thursday, August 01, 2013

THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER AND MAJOR ATTITUDE PROBLEM ESPECIALLY THE MANAGER. REMEMBER CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT. YOU SHOULD MAKE THE CUSTOMER HAPPY REGARDLESS.

So about my experience which I had yesterday evening we booked a table for 7 of us at 9pm once we got there we waited a few minutes for the waiter to show us to our table. After that we all sat down looked through the menu once we were ready to order we called the waiter over and placed our orders we ordered 3 chicken steaks one lamb steak and other stuff as well. Not long after we ordered we got our starters which was nice and then we got our drinks but one was the wrong one so they changed as I said we didnít order that but they did try and leave on the table and force saying that we ordered it but then again they did change. After that we all got our food but one person didnít. one of the waiters came and said after everyone got the food that the lamb steak is not available which was not nice at least let us know when they took the order after that she had to order something else which by the time her food came everyone was finished and so she couldnít enjoy her food with everyone and she didnít even finish her food as we all needed to be some where.

Ok at the time of payment we put a complaint forward to the waiter who served us we told him that we want a discount as we was not happy with the service at all and the person who didnít even finish eating her food which came so late. the only answer he gave us was we can give you a 5% discount if we pay cash but thatís not a discount for the bad service as they offer to all customer which spend over £50 and pay full bill in cash we told him listen our bill is £122.95 we will give you £110 as because of the customer service and the customer was not satisfied with the service. He still rejected so we told him to call the manager he came out he didnít even have a smile on his face we told him what the problem was he goes did she eat the food we said yes he goes then thatís ok why you complaining we told him then she didnít finish it as it came so late and everyone has finished eating. After that we just said you have to pay regardless and its subject to availability but yes you at least need to the customer after they order check if you have it in if not come and tell them so they can order something else so the food comes together.

mohammed
Tuesday, April 16, 2013

After years of visiting Maedah grill, in my opinion and expectation, it is going down. The price have gone up and the plates gone smaller, where the portion is now smaller and flavourless. Where we used to leave the place satisfied, it is now dissatisfaction that drives us to seek other restaurants. In a competitive area and industry where i would expect them to strive harder, they have lost their edge. A time where it use to be our favourite, I will definitely now give it 2/2.5 stars out of 5!

Famz01
Friday, March 22, 2013

The grill and salad lack freshness!! As an avid Mediterranean food lover, i find the meat should be tender succelent and juicy, the salad to be seasoned but i was shocked by the quality that it was the complete opposite! When ordering a mix large to share kebab and the waiters served in minutes after arrival. My 1st reaction was how dry the meat looks and extremely over cooked it is. It tasted worst then it look cause the flavor was lost in the dryness in my mouth. The salad was dull, no season, nothing! It literally seem as if it was left over food from yesterday. I complained to the manager and he said since it was the season of eid, he prepared and cooked before the break of Eid, just 10-25min. He prepared before anyone will pass by and eat so the customer would not have to wait. So not only he admitted the food is not fresh off the grill but they definitely did not deliver what is stated on the website ĎíNew Exciting, Meadah grill provides fresh foodÖ.íí And for that I would not recommend this restaurant! He was only apologetic and gave me a mere 10% of the bill. If you want real Mediterranean food go to Green Lanes or Kervans in North London where REAL Quality and Freshness exudes flavor!!

mi - View all reviews by this user
Friday, August 17, 2012

Fantastic, healthy, tasty, value for money food. Can't fault the service either (they have been very sympathetic to hospital workers arriving at irregular times/short notice and serve us very quickly). My favourite dishes are mixed Shawarma and Adana Kebab. Can't wait to try the rest!

Sajini
Saturday, June 23, 2012

A wonderful Turkish restaurant which I love eating at with all my family.

Iqbal Nazirs