Le Peche Mignon

6 Ronalds Road, Highbury, London, N5 1XH - View on a map

Le Peche Mignon Restaurant In London

Really has gone down hill. Fridges are almost empty and they have hardly anything on offer in comparison to what they used to have. It is just quick to make items, such as pizza and sausage rolls. Have stopped using them because i have just got fed up with going there and finding they have nothing - again. Cafe round the corner does some lovely crepes, sandwiches etc at very reasonable prices, much cheaper and much, much more on offer.

bob
Thursday, September 05, 2013

Great coffee and amazing fresh food, not overpriced.

Monday, April 22, 2013

It's a little on the expensive side for salad and sandwiches! Took a long time to get my takeaway order!

Noelle
Friday, November 23, 2012

This place is very quaint, when we went it was extremely busy and we had to wait quite a while for our food to arrive. The salad I had was absolutely delicious but I would have to say the food there is wasted on my kids! It's a little on the cramped side so they were getting a bit agitated. Perhaps I will go with just my husband next time.

Clara
Friday, December 16, 2011

This is a lovely addition to Highbury, something it's sorely needed for ages.

We often go to meet up with friends in the neighbourhood or for a quick lunch before kick-off at the Emirates.

The food is perfect for a quick bit and the ambience is lively and with just the one long table inside and a bench outside (plus the rear garden) it is a cheery convivial atmosphere.

This isn't the place for a leisurely lunch but for the nearest thing to a proper modern French bustling cafe, I wholeheartedly recommend Le Peche Mignon.

Matthew