Spice Rack

Honeypot Lane, Queensbury, London, HA7 1EF - View on a map

Sack the Chef.I can cook better.I can't believe people are raving about this place. Horrible food this place has gone downhill.

John - View all reviews by this user
Thursday, April 19, 2012

When one thinks of ' The Spice Rake Lounge' In Stanmore, the one thing that comes to mind is...WHAT A FANTASTIC PLACE!!! What should I prasie more the nice place?...The finger licking food, the most amazing and friendly staff and who are always willing to go an extra mile, the lovely ambience...They score A* in all catagories for me.

I had my wedding reception there and they hosted the function extremely Every guest at my function was amazed and loved every moment of it, especially the cuisine!!!

All in all...Great place to visit or simply party out over the weekend!!! Great music!!! Must try if you have not so far!!! Great local too!!!! Freindly local residents too!!!

Ash Patel
Saturday, February 25, 2012

some people obviously come on here and right after a 1 bad in a million good expriences. seriously this place is amazing.. food is great. The food is cooked just the way you like it add and chop and change whatever dish you want. i don't know where the other guys have been but the service is fantastic. I seriously cannot fault these guys! just to make things simple... I have family that will drive all the way from southampton just to eat and have a drink here! Who ever the chef is and the owner.. you have a great partnership!
View/Add comments (1)

Shakti Shah
Sunday, January 01, 2012

Very bad service..Called to book a table, only to be told that they only take bookings for 6+ people. For anyone else, its first come first serve basis.

So we arrived around 6pm on Satirday, only to see tables for less then 6 people had the reserved signs on! Asked the waiter why we have to wait for a table when the rest of the tables were all empty, but was told they are reserved.

Kicked up a fuss as to why I couldnt book a table for 3 people, when tables for 2 were reserved. The waiter couldnt answer me!!

Terrible service, managed to get a table eventually however were told that we only have it for 1 hour. Now im a fast eater, but if they take majority of the time cooking the food, then bring it out and tell you that you only have 10 minutes, is quite disguisting.

Good food, but terrible service

Minesh Bhatt