Spice Rack

Honeypot Lane, Queensbury, London, HA7 1EF - View on a map

Sack the Chef.I can cook better.I can't believe people are raving about this place. Horrible food this place has gone downhill.

John - View all reviews by this user
Thursday, April 19, 2012

When one thinks of ' The Spice Rake Lounge' In Stanmore, the one thing that comes to mind is...WHAT A FANTASTIC PLACE!!! What should I prasie more the nice place?...The finger licking food, the most amazing and friendly staff and who are always willing to go an extra mile, the lovely ambience...They score A* in all catagories for me.

I had my wedding reception there and they hosted the function extremely Every guest at my function was amazed and loved every moment of it, especially the cuisine!!!

All in all...Great place to visit or simply party out over the weekend!!! Great music!!! Must try if you have not so far!!! Great local too!!!! Freindly local residents too!!!

Ash Patel
Saturday, February 25, 2012

some people obviously come on here and right after a 1 bad in a million good expriences. seriously this place is amazing.. food is great. The food is cooked just the way you like it add and chop and change whatever dish you want. i don't know where the other guys have been but the service is fantastic. I seriously cannot fault these guys! just to make things simple... I have family that will drive all the way from southampton just to eat and have a drink here! Who ever the chef is and the owner.. you have a great partnership!
View/Add comments (1)