Rimini Restaurant

354-356 Green Lanes, Palmers Green, London, N13 5TJ - View on a map

Visited this restaurant at the week ends or the first time. Love Italian food and this lived up to our expectations. Excellent food, lovely rose wine and a beautifully presented cassata dessert. Will definitely be back when I'm next in London.

Jo Cool
Sunday, April 26, 2015

I went here recently for a birthday dinner. The atmosphere was welcoming. Staff are attentive and very knowledgable about the menu. The food was lovely and very good value for money.

Thursday, September 04, 2014

This has got to be the worst restaurant in Palmers Green, poor service they are more concerned at cramming everyone in than offering a good service. We paid £17 for a lamb cutlet dish and we were presented with 3 tiny cutlets and 2 potatoes, when we pointed this tiny portion out the waiter came back with 1 extra potato. my poor boyfriend was still hungry when he finished ( and he's not a large guy ) so when we complained and pointed this out the owner suggested a pasta dish which we thought was an apology on behalf of the restaurant...but noooo.... he charged us for this too and was not embarrassed at all.

We should have known better as we were disappointed here before as have all of my brothers and their families and a group of my girlfriends but hoped it had improved in time but alas no. If you have any restaurant standards at all I would steer clear of this greedy, totally average Italian and go to Pizza express where at least the customer comes first or if you want an excellent meal with a warm friendly high standard of service pop round to Valentino's on Aldermans hill!

Louise Hannah