73 Myddleton Road, Bounds Green, London, N22 8LZ - View on a map

Great food we had the House special meze. Been here on several occasions at least once a year for this delicious mediterranean feast and it has never disappointed. Be warned brace yourself and definitely pace yourself. It just keeps giving and giving... great night out!!!

Tony - View all reviews by this user
Monday, August 10, 2015

I'd have to say that over the years Vrisaki has gone down hill. My latest visit tonight resulted in over cooked meat on all 3 of our main courses.

What really makes it worse is that none of the meat was eaten and this fact was brought to the attention on the waiters who decided to take a sample to the so called chef. Needless to say he appeared seconds later bellowing in the background and not even addressing our concerns and walked from back to where he came ?? Very confusing. I suppose this is a Cypriot thing ?

Asked for the bill and surprise surprise we were charged the whole amount, that's right, no concerns whatsoever by the management for the over cooked, dry, chewy, leatherish pork with one concern on their mind "to take the money" !

Let me assure Vrisaki that's the last time they will be taking my money and probably if they continue anyone else's.

John Foti
Saturday, December 13, 2014

Have used this place for years in the last year or so the service has really gone down hill. We ate in the restaurant which was diabolical, we had to wait nearly two hours for our main cause.

I then got a takeaway ordered two chicken sheesh kababs and was given pork...

I will never use them again and recommend to you to save your money and time.

Thursday, September 05, 2013

After seeing all the reviews about this place in decline, I want to say I had a lovely lunch here. There were a few Greek customers when we arrived - not a bad sign.

Amongst the meze, particularly like hummous, fried calamari, portobello mushroom, grilled prawns. Pitta was gorgeous- warm, chewy & slightly charred. Salad was nicely tossed in flavoursome olive oil & lemon.

Was disappointed with the kebabs personally. I don't eat shish or burger-like meat, so didn't find lamb nor pork patties appealing. Quail was ok. Was surprised to see seafood sticks used- thought that was Japanese and not Greek food?

Service was superb however. Warm & friendly. Tap water given alongside beers & new plates/ serviettes after each course.

The restaurant is closed on a Monday so do check before you trek to Bounds Green.

Tuesday, April 09, 2013

Went for lunch today at Vrisaki with three friends and what a feast we had. Started with some Meze which consisted of around a dozen different dishes - all really nice. Then had dishes of prawns, smoked mackerel/salmon, grilled mushrooms, and bacon and haloumi. Next came a grilled bream dish and finally a meat platter with quail, sausage and kebabs. All washed down with a few Keo beers and greek coffee. Haven't felt so full for a very long time. Stand out dishes for me were the mushrooms, the sea bream and quail.

Service was great too (although we had the place to ourselves) and no doubt it helped that we had our friend Nikos along who has been many times before and is from Cyprus.

Oh and I nearly forgot the complimentary Baclava!

Thanks you for a great meal - a hidden gem of a place.

Harry Johnson