Vrisaki

73 Myddleton Road, Bounds Green, London, N22 8LZ - View on a map

I'd have to say that over the years Vrisaki has gone down hill. My latest visit tonight resulted in over cooked meat on all 3 of our main courses.

What really makes it worse is that none of the meat was eaten and this fact was brought to the attention on the waiters who decided to take a sample to the so called chef. Needless to say he appeared seconds later bellowing in the background and not even addressing our concerns and walked from back to where he came ?? Very confusing. I suppose this is a Cypriot thing ?

Asked for the bill and surprise surprise we were charged the whole amount, that's right, no concerns whatsoever by the management for the over cooked, dry, chewy, leatherish pork with one concern on their mind "to take the money" !

Let me assure Vrisaki that's the last time they will be taking my money and probably if they continue anyone else's.

John Foti
Saturday, December 13, 2014

Gourmet Chick

Gourmet Chick - 6/10

Monday, January 10, 2011 - The mezze is served with warm pita bread and is all pretty good with the exception of the prawns which are fairly measly looking specimens. In the end there are so many dishes that the waiters had to pile the tiny plates on top of each other. Hot mezze follows includings slices of slightly rubbery grilled halloumi on gammon, a plate of huge circular field mushrooms grilled with garlic and lemon and a serving of crispy battered squid...Vrisaki has a great relaxed and unpretentious feel to it however, quality does suffer in favour of quantity.