Nobu Berkeley St

15 Berkeley Street, Mayfair, London, W1J 8DY - View on a map

Nobu Berkeley St Restaurant In London

Difficult one. We had a mix of dishes and the lunch bento box on the recommendations of the waiter. Have to say it was not what we expected and we should have steered clear of the advice. Very neatly packaged parcels of sushi and other items, but just lacked some bite- lacked some taste, that lovely subtle feeling you get with japanese food. The black cod was indeed good, and i would suggest any diner forgoes the bento and goes for this, one of the signature dishes. But it was too late and we were lumbered with the bento.

Overall i was quite disappointed to be honest. I have had better japanese food in London and i was left thinking what was all the fuss about. No doubt a nice japanese lunch, but little doubt either, that it was pretty ordinary.

dnw
Thursday, November 10, 2011

I have been here twice now and both times it has been fabulous. The food, drink and service are 10/10.

It's a gorgeous restaurant and I highly recommend the 'Kyoho Queen' cocktail.

Sarah Highfield - View all reviews by this user
Monday, September 19, 2011

What is all the fuss about Nobu Berkeley? I thought the food was just tasteless, I really didn't enjoy what I had ordered, not even the dessert! The atmosphere is kind of cool (maybe because you already expect it to be - only super beautiful girls in expensive dresses sitting around you) but actually if you are sitting near the windows it just looks very normal and rather cheap. Anyway, I really don't think it's worth it to go there again.

dona