Nobu

Metropolitan Hotel, 19 Old Park Lane, Mayfair, London, W1K 1LB - View on a map

Nobu Restaurant In London

I have been here before 2 weeks ago with my friends and we had delicious food. The staff are polite but very rushed and impatient when they take your order but they are helpful and the decor is nice.

We ordered a mixed variety and put it in the middle to share . The food was tasty.and we liked it and we'll go back soon to Nobu.

kh
Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Was at Nobu Berkeley with my son. Absolutely fabulous food, great service and had a wonderful time talking to the table next to us.

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

I first went to this restaurant some years ago when it was at its height. Loved it then! Alas, things move on and my most recent visit was a month ago and to be quite honest the food was pretty poor and the atmosphere a bit down market. Everything was either overdone with citrussy flavours or drowned in truffles. (I love truffles but it should be used in a balanced way). Found the staff somewhat overbearing and at times quite discourteous.

Definitley would not recommend this to anyone.

Don Kayum
Monday, March 18, 2013

Went to Nobu Park Lane last night for a treat. Was horribly disappointed. Over-rated and trading on its reputation. Service was no better than average and the food was very disappointing. I'd agree with other comments about the tables being shoved together. There's much better food in London than this.

Friday, February 15, 2013

Diabolical !! Staff need to learn the basics... Manners .... How to smile and the menu !! This place has had it's day, first time we have ever been to a restaurant and had to go and eat elsewhere afterwards. Don't believe the hype !!

Agc foodie
Sunday, December 16, 2012

We had high expectations for our first visit to Nobu and I'm sorry to say it will be our last. One of the dishes contained an overabundant amount of citrus that made it borderline uneatable, and the rest were ordinary and not at all worth the £240 for 2 persons with minimal alcohol. The service is overly efficient and somewhat impersonal.

I've had better meals for half the price.

Michael