Olive Garden (Raynes Park)

48 Coombe Lane, Raynes Park, London, SW20 0LA - View on a map

Yeah so first night i went there i ordered a lamb chop meal, the lamb chops were over cooked and dry, the gravy was the main flavor i could taste even though the meal was represented rosemary as part of the flavor and this was not the case i could only taste the thick gravy and no rosemary at all, the potatoes were dull and no flavor but i liked the veggies. The following night i went there and ordered a pasta chicken avocado with ham and broccoli well the pasta had no consistency some of the pasta was hard some was soft so without sounding rude i asked the waitress is this pasta meant to be al dente and she said yeah why is it not soft thats when i left it because if you dont know what it is then dont bother, later that night i thought there was a lot of salt and garlic in this meal, well i havnt had heartburn this bad in years i had to go to the chemist to buy something to settle my indigestion down. Staff were ok but i feel didnt really get what i was saying nor did they understand me. I might go here again to see if its changed but much later in the year.

Monday, May 09, 2016

The friendly Olive Garden team catered for our party of 45 a couple of weeks ago....

FABULOUS food and very friendly bar staff :0) .... they went out of their way to cater for special dietary needs of ALL our guests ... they could not have been more helpful .... can't wait to taste their food again! I can see why this family owned Italian is such a local favourite! :0)

N Braddick
Tuesday, August 05, 2014

I visited this restaurant last night for an early evening meal. Salad Nicoise was a special and I chose it. It was listed as having the usual incredients but instead of the green beans it said mange toute. When the dish arrived there were no mange toute. I told the waiter there was no mange toute. He went away into the kitchen but did not come back. Later a different waiter came to the table and I mentioned it again. Again she said she would speak to the kitchen. Nothing. I finished my meal. No one came back to me. I got the impression that 1 they did not know what mange toute was, 2 they could not care less about it, 3 they could not understand English. There did not seem to be anyone in charge. It was moderately busy for a Saturday. The food was ok but pricy. I would not recommend this restaurant.

judyr - View all reviews by this user
Sunday, July 06, 2014

I get take away from Olive Garden regularly, definitely the best pizza in Raynes park, good value for money and I can highly recommend :)

Monday, May 19, 2014

I booked lunch at the Olive Garden for a table of 14 people. I was able to agree in advance a choice of meat or vegetarian platters with bruschetta, bread and olives as a starter, and then a choice of mains and a soft drink. (We asked to pay for any extras as taken). The service was very prompt. The food was plentiful and very well presented. All staff were attentive to the group's needs, efficient and courteous and everyone enjoyed the experience. I have been using the Olive Garden since it opened and regularly have a light lunch and/or coffee there and also use the delicatessen occasionally. It is very popular and really good value for money.

Friday, April 18, 2014