Al Arez

101 Edgware Road, London, W2 2HX - View on a map

We were 8 people decided to go to Al-Arez restaurant and it was really bad quality food(shawrma) and the price is very expensive.

I don't recommended to any one especially there are many other restaurant cheaper and better quality.

Think before you decide to go to it.

nawar
Thursday, August 01, 2013

I'm from Mexico City and is the best Lebanese restaurant in the world the two times I've gone to London I visited I really recommend the food is fabulous. I would love that the restaurant was in mexico

claudia
Monday, November 05, 2012

I highly recommend Al Arez, which is easily my favourite Lebanese restaurant. The food is delicious (best shish taouk I have tasted) and the staff are always very accommodating. If you're on a budget then lunchtime meal deals are good, or at other times of day their wraps will fill a hole, but even for normal meals their prices are better than other restaurants on Edgware Road.

Sunday, July 29, 2012

We went there yesterday after being disgusted with the terrible food served and service by Maroush Express,, it was nice and spacious, service was with a smile. Ordered mixed grill, not very plentiful shame, and sadly chicken meat once again over cooked too dry. I would recommend it more if the meat was more plentiful

SSaeed
Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I visited the Knightsbridge branch of Al Arez yesterday with a friend and we ordered a chicken sharwarma and a drink. The chicken shawarma was OK but a bit dry. The main thing I am appalled at however, is the fact they tried to overcharge us by 7 POUNDS! When I queried the price, he said sorry and brought it down to 14.75 however, when I left the restaurant I realised that even that was too much for two chicken sharwarma's (£3.25 each),a fresh juice (£2.75) and a coke (£1.50). I will definately not be going back to this restaurant again as I have been numberous times before and am sure they tried to rip us off then too! Very disappointed..

Anonymous
Sunday, February 26, 2012

I was at this resturant last sunday, I live in liverpool but went on advice of the conceige (Hilton Metropole) . I must say It was a wonderful experience into the world of Lebanese cuishine. Loved it. So much so I left and went back into the hotel to bed. The girl (Waitress (She had no name tag on her but looked the oldest)) was very good and I explained to her that it was my first time at a lebanese resturant . Must say just looking at thing whilst waiting everthing seems to run like clock work and very professional indeed. Loved and will go back again...

S Yombo
Friday, October 14, 2011

me and my daughter have been twice to this restaurant and it was always an outstanding event in every direction. everything ordered was extremely tasty and also more than enough. we highly recommend this place and hope that we will be again one day for very very good lebanese food. also, personally seen it was quiet a pleasure to see how fast and with high quality everything was brought.

i wish we would have something like this in munich germany.

what a place for dining !

roland salim köhler