Ravi Shankar

133-135 Drummond Street, Euston, London, NW1 2HL - View on a map

we went to this restaurant on bank holiday Monday just gone and the food was outstanding! I've been coming to Drummond street in the early seventies, my father used to take me there and I have done ever since. We missed the Buffet and was gutted because the presentation of all the food was beautiful to look at. Will definitely go back again and again!

Friday, May 08, 2015

What rubbish food! We are Indians so know what good, authentic indian food should taste like. The dosas were the worst I've ever had. The batter was out of a packet and the chilly paneer was in fact paneer curry! All the food was cold. The service was non existent and the restaurant freezing. Never again.

Saturday, February 14, 2015

I agree with the previous reviewer that the staff in this restaurant are not only rude but have not been taught basic manners and simple communication skills - this is the worst restaurant I have visited in central London - an absolute disgrace to civilised society.

Veggie - View all reviews by this user
Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Have been visiting the place since I was a kid. The food is absolutely AMAZING! it has only gotten better over the years. Ther Buffet is especially great because there is a huge variety and all of it actually tastes good. The service is great also, can get busy at times but that shows how good the food must be considering it is a vegetarian place!! Value for money is brilliant! The thali is brilliant and so filling! the paneer is great, and my family love the Bhel puri the most!

Friday, September 27, 2013